Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Boy or Girl?
To those of you keeping tabs on the boy or girl question - I am happy to let you know that our appointment at the hospital will be on June 28th at 1:00pm. During that visit, we venture to Memorial Hermann Southwest for the detailed ultrasound where they can check all of the baby's organs and finally tell us whether we should be looking for pink or blue. That is, if the baby decides to cooperate by being in the right position. The next appointment with the Dr. is the week before and that is just the five month check up - nothing earth shattering. One one more week, and we will be halfway!!! Thanks for everyone's comments so far. I am so glad people are reading this and staying in the loop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What ever the sex the baby will be beautiful, because its got two gorgeous parents. Though I wouldn't mind it being a boy
Post a Comment