Friday, May 26, 2006

What's in a Name?

After many hours or searching through the pedigree charts and family history, we are pleased to announce that we have two names ready to go for this baby, be it a boy or a girl. If it's a girl - Elsie Holloway Wire. Elsie for Iska's grandmother and Holloway a surname from Iska's side. And if it's a boy - Wyatte William (or Lonon, or Levi or Cordes) Wire. Wyatte is Iska's dad's middle name and William is from Jarad's lineage. As you can see we are still a little shaky on the middle name for the boy. You try saying Wyatte William Wire three times!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elsie...I love that name!! It sounds so sweet! If the baby is a boy, I vote for Wyatte Levi Wire! I am SO happy for the pair of you! Keep the updates coming! Love, Heidi

amandamonkey said...

I love the aliteration of WWW!

Thanks for sending along your blog address. xo, Amanda

Anonymous said...

Steve told me this morning that I had an update from Iska. He didn't know what she had to update! Ha!!! Not that I am going to influance anything but Mother said that if she had been able to have another child they were going to use Cordes as the middle name. Truefully, if we had had a third boy we were leaning towards James Levi--Jamie. So you can see I like Levi too. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I vote for Lonon for the middle name of a boy. You don't want that alliteration or initials--Jill.

Anonymous said...

I'm nixing William, leaving the other two as possibilities...it is too hard to say and all those Ws!! Lee and I are thrilled for you both! Can't wait for the little one to appear. To solve all of this, then let it be a Girl Scout! Love, Marianita

Anonymous said...

I am getting use to the idea of William as a middle name. The sound of all three together has a nice ring to it.


I love all three names though. Have fun deciding.

Love Tracy