A little window into the daily lives of our family.
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Ready for Wyatt
Well, the room is all done and we are just waiting for Wyatt to show up. Here is a picture of his new room (formerly Elsie's room). Thanks to Howard, Liz and Lonon for the Zanzibar bedding and crib that they lent us! It is just perfect.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I wish I'd seen this picture before we painted our nursery. It's just the color we wanted, but we ended up choosing a much brighter green by mistake. We've since repainted, with a color very similar to this one. (Oh, and cute baby, by the way. Congratulations!)
1 comment:
I wish I'd seen this picture before we painted our nursery. It's just the color we wanted, but we ended up choosing a much brighter green by mistake. We've since repainted, with a color very similar to this one. (Oh, and cute baby, by the way. Congratulations!)
-Miranda
Post a Comment