A little window into the daily lives of our family.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Two Teeth!
Well, we now have two teeth! Here is a rather fuzzy photo of Elsie's newest addition - her two bottom teeth.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I visited with Kay last night for several hours. She gave me your blog site so I could see your beautiful little live wire! My she is as beautiful as Kay discribed her. Oh, yes, I am her cousin Beverley from Iowa. Doubt if you have heard of me, but I have heard so much about your family. I understand that congratulations are in order! That is great! Pray that all goes well. Will look forward to seeing more picturs.
1 comment:
I visited with Kay last night for several hours. She gave me your blog site so I could see your beautiful little live wire! My she is as beautiful as Kay discribed her. Oh, yes, I am her cousin Beverley from Iowa. Doubt if you have heard of me, but I have heard so much about your family. I understand that congratulations are in order! That is great! Pray that all goes well. Will look forward to seeing more picturs.
Loveya, Beverley
Post a Comment