

Well, here we are at 9 1/2 months! We are waiting for little Elsie to make her big debut. The Dr. says we are dilated to 3cm and that she is ready to go. The list of to-do's is complete and there is nothing left for us to do but wait. The pediatrician is picked out, the daycare is reserved and we even had the car seat checked (there is a picture of me with the inspector) to make sure it was installed properly. Mommy is working from home and Daddy is off for the week (those firefighter schedules!). The calls are coming in regularly to see if there is any news, but we have nothing to report so far. We will keep everyone posted. In the meantime, pray for a healthy baby girl and a quick labor and delivery for mommy!
3 comments:
LOL! I was just telling Flo I was sure you were ready!
I pray everything goes well!
Thanks for the update! :)
Joel
Good luck! I'll pray for small shoulders. =)
Hey Iska and Jarad and soon to be here Elsie! Hope everything is going well--we are looking forward to meeting your newest family member (whenever she comes!)
Love,
Brad and Leslie
Post a Comment